March 25, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

I had an opportunity to spend quite a bit of time in my stamp room yesterday and turned to one of my favorite blogs for inspiration . . . Stamp With Amy.


I love the ice cream cone in this set and will be sorry to see it go next Thursday.  I am sure you will see quite a few cards with this set between now and then!!



Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, Apple of My Eye
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet
 Ink: Archival Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede
Accessories: Aquapainter, Subtles Designer Buttons, 
Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping to spend a good portion of the day in my stamping room again today.  My friend, Luetta, and I are going out for Chinese for lunch and stopping at the furniture store again, now that I have my dimensions where my chair will go and is not my favorite salesperson's day off.  I did work last night and got all of our tax stuff ready to drop off today as well.  And . . . even though I am a die-hard Hawkeye fan, I do want to watch and root for Iowa State in the NCAA Basketball tournament tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: