March 28, 2016

Botanicals for You

I love, love, love this color combination of dark gray and yellow.  I love it on cards, in decorating, and in fashion.  


This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday. You have only four more days to earn this Botanicals For You set free during Sale-a-Bration.


Stamps: Botanicals For You, Watercolor Wings, Watercolor Wash
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Hello Honey
Accessories: Butterfly Thinlits, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots

Yesterday I managed to get most things ready for tonight as well as some other things in my stamp room.  There was actually time for some reading and a nap as well.  Today I will finish up the last little things for tonight and head up for stamp night.  I am sure some errands will come into there some where as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: