March 2, 2016

Party Pants

I have been busy in my stamping room today trying to get things ready for Technique Club tomorrow night, this weekend's craft show, getting everything ready for Make-It-Monday, and then getting ready to travel for a couple of weeks. Needless to say I have been very busy.  One of the cards I made today uses the Party Pants Sale-a-Bration stamp set. 


Once again, Pinterest was my best friend as I have a folder on my laptop with ideas I want to try.  This card also uses the washi tape that is a Sale-a-Bration item as well.


Stamps:  Party Pants
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Archival Basic Black
Accessories:  Metallics Glitter Tape, It's My Party Enamel Dots

Once supper is fixed and cleaned up, it is back to my stamp room I go to continue working on getting everything done I need to do before next Tuesday.  Wish me luck!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift that has been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: