March 12, 2016

Party With Cake

Today's card comes from my friend, Susie, again.  She is an awesome stamper and has such cool ideas.  This is another one of the cards everybody made last Monday night.  


This was my first time using the Confetti Texture Embossing Folder, but it certainly won't be my last!!


Stamps:  Party With Cake
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Envelope Paper
Ink:  Archival Basic Black
Accessories:  Confetti Texture Embossing Folder, 
Circles Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 
Party Punch Pack, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 
1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 
It's My Party Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

The cards I will be posting today and in the next few days all have come from our demonstrator meeting in January.  Since I am off gallivanting around and wanted to have my blog all ready to go and automatically post, this seemed like the easiest thing to do!!

Hopefully we are well on our way from Stillwater to Waco by the time you read this!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: