March 21, 2016

Easter Lamb

The Easter Lamb is making an appearance again today thanks to Kimberly Miller, who brought this shoebox swap in January.


I just think he is so cute and also useful for many occasions!!!


Stamps: Easter Lamb
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: It's My Party Paper Stack 
Ink: Archival Black Ink, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray Markers
Accessories: Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 
It's My Party Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Check out my big find of the Waco trip!!


After visiting Magnolia Market, the girls wanted to go to a place called Harp Design, who evidently does some work in some of the Fixer Upper houses. Hanna thought I really needed one of these and I had to agree.  It is going to come in so handy both at craft shows and also at stamp classes!!!


 Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: