March 31, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

Today is the last day to take advantage of the free products during Sale-a-Bration.  I am sure I will be using this stamp set long past today as I love these ice cream cones.


It certainly plays well with the Sprinkles of Life Ronald McDonald stamp set!!



Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, Sprinkles of Life
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Designer Series Paper: It's My party
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals

I spent the whole day in my craft room yesterday stamping up the extras from stamp night Monday night and also planning upcoming classes.  It was a very productive day.

Today I am taking a friend to an appointment at the hospital and plan to spend the rest of the day back in my craft room when I get home.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: