April 1, 2016

Birthday Bouquet

Now that Sale-a-Bration is over, we can focus on all of the other cool stamp sets that are in the Occasions catalog.



This is one of the cards that everyone made last Monday night at Make-It-Monday and that I found when browsing at Teri's Craft Spot.



Stamps: Birthday Bouquet, First Sight
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Botanical Builder Framelits, Big Shot, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots

I am not sure if I will get to my stamp room today or not.  After starting my day with a hair appointment, my new recliner will be delivered.  I may just spend the rest of the day sitting in it and enjoying its comfort.  I can't wait!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: