April 23, 2016

Happy Home

Today's card comes from a swap I participated in back in January at one of our demonstrator meetings.  I am sorry but I have no idea who's card this is.  If it is yours or you know who it belongs to please let me know so I can give you credit.



I don't have this set or these framelits so I was glad to get something made with them.



Stamps: Happy Home
Cardstick: Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Accessories: Hearth and Home Thinlit Dies, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Subtles Candy Dots, AquaPainter, Stamping Sponges


Today, my friend Luetta and I are going to a stamp day, organized and put on by our demonstrator friend, Susie.  I am looking forward to spending my day with both gals and stamping lots of cool projects!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: