April 30, 2016

Fabulous Four

Here is another graduation card I made last week.  It is exactly the same layout as the card I made here, just with a different focal point and different colors . . . same stamp exactly!!



These went together so easily!!  I used washi tape from my stash that matched my color scheme so I am not exactly sure which stacks these came from.  If you want to make some of these and have no washi tape, strips of designer series paper in your schools colors would work just as well!!


Stamps: Fabulous Four
Yardstick: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Various Washi Tape, Regal Candy Dots, 
Candy Dot Bases, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

I did get my order of graduation cards delivered yesterday and am planning on starting an order of sympathy cards today.  Since it is supposed to rain all day today and tomorrow I am hoping to get them all done and start on Hanna's scrapbooks for this year!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: