April 16, 2016

For The New Two

Spring and early summer seem to be the time of weddings and what is more perfect than a hand stamped wedding card.  This set . . . For the New Two has certainly been getting a workout lately.



This is another one of the card everyone stamping last week got to make.


Stamps: For The New Two, Picture Perfect
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Versamark
Accessories: Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 2 1/2" Circle Punch,
Banner Triple Punch, Tea Lace Doilies, Stampin Dimensionals

Hopefully by the time you read this I am well on my way to Des Moines for a shopping day with Hanna.  We have several things we want to look at and do today.  I am certainly glad my neck decided to cooperate with my plans.




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: