April 6, 2016

Apple of My Eye

Among the first stamp sets I ever bought from Stampin' Up! was a set that had several different fruit stamps in it.  For some reason, this stamp set reminds me a lot of it.  


This is another one of the cards, the ladies made Monday night.



Stamps: Apple of My Eye, Sunburst Sayings
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Archival Black, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 
Banner Triple Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am back at it in my stamping room this morning.  Wedding cards have been on my list of things to make for the craft show this Sunday.  This afternoon, I am delivering racks of cards to a store in Washington, before I head to Iowa City to take a friend to an appointment.  It is nice to look out and see the sunshine.  I just got a call from the gentleman that did our yard work last year, wondering if we wanted him to do it again this year, so that gives me hope that warmer weather and spring are just around the corner.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: