April 26, 2016

Hello Life

I am definitely going to miss this stamp set and this saying.  I think I can honestly say that I have been doing this for the last ten and a half years.  You never know what is going to happen in the future so enjoy your time now!!



This is one of the cards that everyone made last night.


Stamps: Hello Life
Cardstock: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Glue Dots

I just got home from my morning of volunteering at Hospice and then running an errand for Hanna so she can take advantage of a couple of hours of free graduate credit.  I had forgotten how busy downtown Iowa City can be.  It took me forty minutes to find a parking space for a five minute errand!!  But it is done.  

Rest is on the agenda this afternoon before we meet our daughter and son-in-law for supper tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: