April 9, 2016

For The New Two

I have been working on some wedding cards for the shop in Washington and this is one of them I am sending them.



I really like the way it turned out. I don't use my bow builder punch much, but it does turn out pretty cool.


Stamps: For the New Two
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Timeless Elegance
Ink: Accessories: Bow Builder Punch, Glue Dots

Todays's plans include getting ready for Make-It-Monday and also finish gathering stuff up for my craft show tomorrow.  I am definitely looking forward to a great day at the Celebration Farm.  If you are int he Solon area tomorrow, be sure and stop and see me!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: