April 12, 2016

Birthday Blooms

Today's card comes again from the blog of Stamper Camper.  



It is also one that we made at the Sale-a-Bration Celebration Stamp Night.  I did change it up a bit when I made up the extras from that Stamp Night and used a Mother's Day Greeting.  They were quite popular at the craft show this weekend.


Stamps: Birthday Blooms, Botanical Blooms
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Lost lagoon, Hello Honey
Designer Series Paper: Going Places Stack
Ink: Sahara sand
Accessories: Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a rather lazy day . . . other than going to a doctor's appointment with John later this morning.  I thinks when we get home I may spend the rest of the day relaxing and reading.  I should be stamping and maybe that will happen . . . we shall wait and see!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: