April 17, 2016

Garden In Bloom

I can't tell you how many flower sets I have had over the years, but it seems like when a new one comes out I just have to have it.  That was just the case with Garden In Bloom.


Every body stamping Monday night got to make this card.  I know I found this one on Pinterest but could never trace it back to the original poster.


Stamps: Garden In Bloom
Yardstick: Whisper White Thick, Sahara Sand, 
Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
 Ink: Archival Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


I had a great day yesterday shopping in Des Moines with Hanna.  My computer seems to know when I am making the trip because it always acts up right before I leave.  Yesterday was no exception.  As I was finishing my blog post yesterday it started doing a weird pixelating thing, so I decided to take it along and have the folks at the Apple Store take a look at it.  I love the people that work there.  Whenever either Hanna or I have had a problem they are always super helpful and nice.  Luckily it was a quick fix yesterday of a software upgrade and it did not cost me a thing!  Left a lot more money for shopping!!  So Hanna and I both got a new Fitbit and walking or running shoes. I will leave you to decide who got which shoes.  Hopefully tomorrow I will start walking early in the mornings.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: