April 13, 2016

Butterfly Basics

Ever since Butterfly Basics was released last spring, it has been one of my favorites and always in plain sight on my stamping table.


This is another one of the cards we made at our Celebration Stamp Night a couple of weeks ago.


Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Timeless Textures
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Early Espresso Ink, Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits,  Butterflies Thinlits, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Sponges, Mini Glue Dots

Today brings another doctor's appointment . . . this time for me.  My neck has been bothering me for about three or four weeks so I decided on the way home from John's appointment that it was time to see what is going on. Hopefully I will have some time for stamping both before and after my appointment this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: