April 25, 2016

Everything Eleanor 

I have always loved the sentiment in the stamp set "You've Got This" from the first moment I saw it.



The flourishes in Everything Eleanor compliment the card well.  I remember when Hanna won this set at convention she was absolutely thrilled!!  I didn't think I would use it much, but I have and am sorry to see it leave at the end of May.


Stamps: Everything Eleanor, You've Got This
Yardstick:  Soft Suede, Whisper White 
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Floral Frames Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 
Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.  I hope they like it as much as I do!!

Everything is all ready for tonight so I think I will spend my day working on more graduation cards and other stuff for upcoming craft shows!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: