April 20, 2016

 Party Wishes

I have seen many, many cards with multicolored sponging on this embossing folder so finally decided to give it a try.  I really like the way it turned out!!


 

This is the last of the cards that everyone got to make last week.


Stamps: Party Wishes
Yardstick: Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Hello Honey, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
Accessories: Confetti Textures Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Party Punch Pack, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

For what is supposed to be a rainy day, right now the weather is beautiful.  It was just the right temperature for my morning walk.  Today I need to start planning my cards for next Monday night and also work on some graduation cards . . . now to get up the ambition to do that.  I know once I get in my crafting room, I will be glad I am there!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: