April 2, 2016

Tin Of Cards

I have used the Tin of Cards stamp set for the cards in the Tin of Cards, but had never used it for other cards.  I saw this one on one of the blogs that I follow (can't remember at the moment which one) and thought it was a cute card.



This is another one of the cards that everyone made on Monday night.


Stamps: Tin of Cards
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Large Oval Punch, Blossom Bunch Punch, 
1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

My lovely comfy recliner got delivered early yesterday morning so I spent a great part of the day enjoying it and reading a book.  I can't believe how comfortable it is!!  I hope I make it back to my stamping room sometime!!






Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: