April 10, 2016

For The New Two

Here is another one of the wedding cards I have been making.


My butterfly thinlits have been getting quite a workout lately!!


Stamps: For the New Two
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Archival Black
Accessories: Butterflies Thinlits, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot Glue Dots



By the time most of you are reading this I will be well on my way to the Celebration farm and the craft show today.  I am really looking forward to the day and seeing and visiting with many people.  When I get home I need to finish getting ready for tomorrow's Make-It-Monday.  Good thing I don't have anything much scheduled for the rest of the week as I have a feeling I will be resting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: