April 29, 2016

Fabulous Four

Fabulous Four has such awesome sentiments in it!!  I would think anyone would love to receive a card telling them how awesome, spectacular, and fantastic they are!!


This is another one of the cards that everyone made last Monday night.


Stamps: Fabulous Four, Flower Patch
Cardstock: Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow Marker
Accessories: Simply Scored

I am hoping to get my graduation cards delivered to the store today.    We will have to see.

I can hardly believe that I have absolutely no weekend plans . . . and since it looks like it is going to be rainy, either books or stamping will be calling my name.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: