April 14, 2016

Birthday Blooms

Here is the last card from the Sale-a-Bration Celebration Stamp Night.  


My AquaPainter and Blender Pens have been getting a workout lately with the stamps in the occasions catalog.


Stamps: Birthday Blooms
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink:Archival Basic Black, Old Olive, Blushing Bride 
Accessories: AquaPainter, 
1/4" Blushing Bride Cotton Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Minis Glue Dots

So, when I went to the doctor yesterday, she gave me some muscle relaxers for my neck.  I now know that they really work!!  I took one last night about 8:00 PM and went right to sleep.  I awoke up this morning at the usual time, but just could not keep my eyes open, so went back to sleep.  I didn't wake up again until 11:00 AM!!  I guess they really do work.  I think I will cut it in half for tonight!!  Hopefully I can keep my eyes open long enough to get some stamping in this afternoon!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: