April 18, 2016

Birthday Blooms

I am really hoping this stamp set makes it into the new Catalog and Idea Book because I really like it.  The font is awesome and so are the sentiments.



This is another one of the cards everybody got to make last week.



Stamps: Birthday Blooms
Yardstick: Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet
Ink: Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories:  Ovals Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

I tried out my new shoes and Fitbit this morning by getting up and walking bright and early . . . well it was early, but not so bright as the sun was just coming up.  I really do feel better and have more energy than I have had in a while so hopefully I can make this into a new routine.  We will see if the weather cooperates with me!!

I am planning on running some errands this morning but then spend the afternoon working in my stamp room on some graduation cards for upcoming events.  Hopefully it will go well!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: