April 19, 2016

Sprinkles Of Life

Today's card comes from a blog called Stamp Doc.  You could easily change this up and put a birthday greeting on it for the perfect birthday card.


This is another one of the cards everyone got to make last week.


Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Yardstick: Whisper White Thick, Pool Party,
Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet
Ink: Early Espresso, Pool Party Ink Refill
Accessories: AquaPainter, Iced Rhinestone Embellishments,
Tree Builder Punch

Every year when the new catalog is close to coming out I try to reorganize my stamp room somewhat.  This year's project was my Washi Tape.


I could never find the one I was looking for in these glass containers.


I found a perfect solution at target in the storage area.  This is actually a wooden silverware tray, but it fits the washi tape absolutely perfectly.  I wonder what else I can find to rearrange???



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: