April 8, 2016

Birthday Blooms

Here is the second card we made at Technique/Stamp Club last night . . . the pleated skirt fold.  I found this card and fold on a blog I look at . . . Inking Idaho.


I think this is one of my favorite sets in the Occasions catalog . . . I know, I know . . . I probably say that about a lot of the sets.  I do know that I have used more Soft Subtles card stock this spring than I have probably used in all of my stamping days because of the Designer Series Paper offerings in this catalog.



Stamps: Birthday Blooms
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Whisper White 
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet
Ink: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride and Mossy Meadow Markers
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 
Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

Today is going to be another day devoted solely to my craft room to get things ready for Sunday.  I also need to start to plan Monday Night's Make-It-Monday. I will just look at the bright sunshine out of my window because it certainly isn't very warm out there today!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: