April 21, 2016

Crazy About You

Today's card is one I made for a monthly shoebox swap.  Since I now have my washi tape organized and I can see what I have it makes it a lot easier to use it!!


I absolutely love the bright springy colors in this card.



Stamps: Fabulous Four, Crazy About You
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Cherry On Top Washi Tape, Flower Medallion Punch, 
Brights Designer Buttons, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals



Today I will be spending the day taking my friend to some appointments and then coming home to a community meeting tonight.  I know will have plenty of time to browse the net looking for new and cool ideas!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: