April 5, 2016

Helping Me Grow

Yes . . . I know . . . another black and gold card . . . but I thought I would get it out of the way right away.  Last night it was decided that I really needed to make some scarlet and gold cards for the Cyclones so I will get right on that!! LOL


This is one of the cards that ladies made last night at the Celebration Stamp Night!!  Congratulations to Kristee and Mary Beth for being the winners of the shopping sprees offered during Sale-a-Bration.


Stamps: Helping Me Grow, Rose Wonder
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Hello Honey, White Craft Ink
Accessories: Rose Garden Thinlits, Big Shot, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice and then I am coming home and spending the rest of the day in my stamping room.  I have a ton of stuff to get ready for my craft show this Sunday!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: