April 3, 2016

First Sight

I needed an anniversary card the other day to send to my stamping friend, Susie.  I found this one on Pinterest and thought it would work for either wedding or anniversary.


Even though it is time consuming to color the stamp, I love the way it turned out!!


Stamps: First Sight, Balloon Celebrations
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, 
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, and 
Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, and Tip Top Taupe Markers, 
Accessories: Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Sweetheart Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I was able to spend the day in my stamping room yesterday, getting things ready for a shop in Washington where I am going to start to sell my cards.  I also was able to start to get things ready for the special Sale-a-Bration night tomorrow night.

Today I plan on finishing that up and making more cards for Washington.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: