April 4, 2016

Grateful Bunch

Once again one of the blogs that I look at frequently provided inspiration for this Grateful Bunch card.  Stamper Camper's card caught my eye as I was blog surfing.  I think it was the black and gold that did it!!



This is one of the cards that the ladies that earned the special Sale-a-Bration Celebration Stamp night will be making tonight.



Stamps: Grateful Bunch, Suite Sayings
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, So Saffron, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Neutrals Color Collection
Ink: Archival Black, So Saffron
Accessories: Blossom Bunch Punch, 
It's My Party Enamel Dots, Stampin Dimensionals

Today is going to be a pretty full day.  I am meeting some friends in Washington for lunch (which usually carries over into the late afternoon). From there I will head to Iowa City in time for the Sale-a-Bration celebration stamp night that eight ladies earned with their purchases during the months of January, February, and March.   I hope they like the cards we are making as much as I do.  


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: