April 11, 2016

Big News

Here is another one of the wedding cards I have been working on for a while.


I know I will be making more of these in the future as I completely  sold out of them at the craft show yesterday.


Stamps: Big News, Picture Perfect
Cardstock: Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Versamark
Accessories: Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot, 
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents, 
1" Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Ribbon

After a wonderful night's sleep I am ready to face the day and finish getting things ready for tonight's Make-It-Monday.  I just need to unload the car from one event and load it up for the next one.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: