April 15, 2016

Going Global

One of the things I love about stamping is the fact that you can customize and personalize your cards.  I know I certainly would have used a graduation card like this for Hanna and a couple of her friends when they graduated if it had been around then.


This is one of the cards everyone got to make last Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  This one is pretty generic but could be even more personal if made in school colors!!



Stamps: Going Global, Something To Say, Bravo
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: World Traveler Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Banner Triple Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I was able to spend a little time in my stamp room yesterday, but also spent a fair amount of time icing my neck and just resting.  I think today may be a repeat of yesterday.  It is so much better and without the headache, but I don't want to go backwards so think it will be another resting day today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: