April 24, 2016

Swallowtail

I have always loved this Swallowtail butterfly and will be sorry to see him go!!


On of my Facebook friends liked a card like this and I knew it would be perfect for showcasing this stamp.


I very rarely make one layer cards, but I think this one is perfect just the way it is!!


Stamps: Swallowtail, Butterfly Basics, Papillion Potpourri
Yardstick: Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
Accessories: Tags and Labels Framelits, Big Shot, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, 
Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

I had a great dat stamping yesterday.  Susie had some great projects and Luetta and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  

Today I am finishing up getting things ready for tomorrow night.  Later on today John and I are going to the funeral visitation for one of friend's dad and then probably out for supper.  

It sure is a beautiful day out . . . or at least it looks that way out my stamping room window!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: