April 28, 2016

Bravo

I have been working hard on graduation cards lately.  Here is a less traditional card, yet conveys the message perfectly.



This sketch definitely works better when the school colors are two colors other than one of them being white, but I think you could work it out around that.


Stamps: Bravo
Yardstick: Basic Black, Tangleo Twist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Tangleo Twist, Basic Black
Accessories: Stripes Embossing Folder, Stars Framelits, Big Shot, 
Stars Border Punch, Fine Tip Glue Pen


Looks like we are in for another rainy day.  I know my walk got postponed again today because of the weather.  Maybe tomorrow.

Today I am taking a friend to an appointment again and will spend my day researching new card ideas and maybe make a new wish list for the new Idea Book and Catalog!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: