April 27, 2016

Oh My Goodies

When this stamp set first came out I bought it for this particular saying and it is about the only one of the four stamps that has been used much.  But boy do I like this saying!!



This is one of the cards everybody got to make this week.






Stamps: Oh My Goodies, Papillion Potpourri
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper: Bohemian
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Circles Collection Framelits, Deco Labels Framelits, 
Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Crumb Cake 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals





Today has been the perfect day to spend in my craft room.  I got up bright and early to walk and took a look outside and decided that I did not want to get soaked before I got home so I headed right into the stamping room.

What are you doing on this rainy cool day??


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: