May 1, 2016

Beautiful Bunch


Here is the last one of the cards everyone got to make last week.  This is another stamp set I am really going to miss.  I used it a lot when it first came out, then it got put to the back of my stamps.  After using it again, I am sorry it gathered dust!!


The tone on tone cards are really growing on me.  When I first saw one, I thought it needed more color, but now I just think they look very elegant.

Stamps: Beautiful Bunch, Suite Sayings
Yardstick: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Hello Honey
Accessories: Lovely lace Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Fun Flower Punch, 
7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals



I was able to spend the day yesterday in my stamp room working on sympathy cards.  We did meet our daughter and son-in-law for supper last night, and then it was back to stamping I went!!  I hope to be able to get the rest of the cards done today and tomorrow.  Today should be a good day to stay inside again, since it is raining and gloomy once more!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: