May 7, 2016

Serene Silhouettes

Reverse masking was the second technique we worked with on Thursday night.  It is such an easy technique but makes an awesome card.


Serene Silhouettes is one of those stamp sets I don't think I will ever get rid of.  I use it a LOT, especially when I am making gender neutral sympathy cards.  



Stamps: Serene Silhouette, Butterfly Basics

Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: about 10 
Ink: Marina Mist, Hello Honey, Basic Black
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits, Big Shot, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Sponge Daubers

As soon as I am done posting this we will be heading to the What Cheer Flea Market with our daughter and son-in-law.  This has become somewhat of an annual thing.  I am on the lookout for some new shelves for my stamping room to replace the ones that are falling apart.  I got the present ones at a garage sale in southern Missouri when we were visiting John's brother about 10 years ago and I think I only paid about $15 for them.  They have served me well, but desperately need to be replaced.  Hopefully today is the day!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: