May 28, 2016

Beautiful Bunch

Today is the last of the cards I have to show you using retiring product. Hopefully tomorrow I can show you some sneak peeks of new stamp sets that will be available June 1st.



This is another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night.



Stamps: Beautiful Bunch
Yardstick: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Hello You Thinlits, Big Shot,
7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Fine Tip Glue Pen

My plan yesterday was to start stamping with new products that have been arriving on my doorstep for the last couple of weeks, but as I was starting to stamp I received some sad news.  My friend, Judy, who I have been taking to appointments and such, lost her battle with cancer yesterday morning.  I know she is in a much better place and is not suffering anymore, but I will miss her.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: