May 11, 2016

Party Wishes

Masculine or gender neutral birthday cards are not the easiest for me to make, however I think this one fits the bill perfectly!!  This  could be for all ages and either a boy or a girl!!


It is another one that everybody made on Monday night.  



Stamps: Party Wishes
Cardstock: Melon Mambo. Whisper White, Mint Macaron
Designer Series Paper: It's My Party
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, It's My Party Enamel Dots, 
Baker's Twine Combo, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am back at work on the scrapbooks and hope to make some headway today. I am taking a friend to an appointment and then who knows where we may end up when she is done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: