May 9, 2016

Feel Goods

Tonight's stamp night is focusing on retiring stamp sets so for the next few days that is what you will see.  I am really going to be sorry to see this stamp set go because I LOVE all of the sentiments in it and they are perfect for my life!!


This saying from the Feel Goods stamp set is oh so true!!!  One of the best things that happened this weekend was when Hanna surprised me and met us for lunch on Saturday!!  It was awesome!!


Stamps: Feel Goods, Summer Silhouettes, Hardwood
Yardstick: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: Ovals Collection Framelits, Petite Petals Punch, 
Tree Builder Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Everything is ready for tonight so I think Hanna's scrapbooks are going to be on the agenda for today.  I would like to get them in the mail for her sometime this week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: