May 2, 2016

Bravo

Here is another one of the graduation cards I have been making for my upcoming craft show.  I must admit that I am glad my school district's colors are the same as the same as the Iowa Hawkeyes.  I do love black and gold!!!


Stampin' Up! did not have a set totally devoted to graduation this year, but there are several stamps in other sets that make pretty awesome graduation cards.


Stamps: Bravo
Yardstick: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White, 
Gold Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Crushed Curry
Accessories: Stars Framing Shot, Stampin Dimensionals


I spent the whole day yesterday making sympathy cards for both the order I have and also for shows coming up.  I think I  have quite a few in my stash now.  Sympathy cards are something I just have to have on hand because I cannot make one when I need it.

Even though the sun is shining today, I think I will probably be spending the day in my craft room again to try and get some other things done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: