May 13, 2016

Serene Silhouettes

Even though this card took a little explaining on Monday night I think it was a favorite of people.  I love the emboss resist technique.


For a change I was really happy with the way my sponging and shading turned out.  Many times my sponging is okay but I am not happy with it  Not the case this time.



Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes, Papillon Potpourri
Yardstick:  Whisper White Thick, Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Night of Navy 
Accessories: Lovely lace and Elegant Dots Embossing Folders, Big Shot, 
Versa Mark, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, 
White Embossing Powder, Sponge Daubers, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, Bitty Butterfly Punch, 
Banner Triple Punch, Stampin Dimensionals

Hanna's scrapbooks are done and I will be delivering them this afternoon.  I get to meet one of her friends in Pella that is graduating tomorrow and then she will take them the rest of the way to Adel.  I am happy that I don't have to go all the way to Des Moines and that I don't have to put them in the mail!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: