May 8, 2016

Remarkable You

I think these calla lilies make the perfect sympathy card.  This is another one of the cards I made for the order I delivered last week.


It was really difficult not to bling this card up some, because it seems kind of plain, but then I decided since it is a sympathy card that plain was best.



Stamps: Remarkable You, Tin of Cards
Yardstick: Whisper White Thick, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Blender Pen


Yesterday was a perfect day.  We left early in the morning for the What Cheer Flea Market and walked around until almost noon . . . or right before it started to rain.  I didn't find the perfect shelves, but I know they are out there somewhere just waiting for me to find them.  After leaving What Cheer, my son-in-law wanted to run into Washington to pick up a lawn tool he had rented and then we decided to go to the Mexican Restaurant in Washington for lunch.  Low and behold . . . when I walked in the door . . . there was Hanna.  She and her sister had planned this all out where she would surprise me and come home to celebrate Mother's Day.  Needless to say I was surprised.

In the evening I went to a potluck supper for the seniors that attended Washington Township Elementary.  It was really neat to see how grown up they are and to hear their future plans. 

Today is a relaxing day getting ready for stamp night tomorrow night!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: