May 15, 2016

Going Global


This was the first stamp set that caught my eye when I saw the Occasions catalog and it is one I will really miss.  Paired with the World Traveler Embossing Folder it makes a really striking card.


This is one of the cards that everyone stamping Monday night got to make.  I also had a Happy Birthday stamp that was the same size that people could use if they did not need a Father's Day card. 


Stamps: Going Global
!!Yardstick: Whisper White Thick, Lost Lagoon, Basic black
Designer Series Paper: Neutrals Color Collection
Ink: basic Black
Accessories: World Traveler Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I think today will again be spent in my stamping room, other than running a few errands this afternoon.  The weather looks so nice and sunny, but it needs to be a little warmer for me to want to spend too much time outdoors.  I am looking forward to warmer mornings so that I can walk in comfort!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: