May 14, 2016

Kinda Eclectic

Today's card is one last sympathy card I made for an order a couple of weeks ago.  It uses the corner punch that is retiring later this month.  I love the layered look when using this punch.


Once again the sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit. When you order these kits, not only do you get the supplies to make either cards or a 3D project, you also get an exclusive stamp set.  The stamps sets are always very cool and I have used them a lot for other projects once I have used up my provided supplies.


Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Gorgeous Grunge, Paper Pumpkin Sentiment
Yardstick: Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Chalk talk Framelits, Big Shot, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hanna's scrapbooks were delivered safely yesterday afternoon, so today I can turn my focus to getting things ready for a big craft show next weekend.  I am mostly ready but just want to finish up a few more things and maybe make some child's birthday cards.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: