May 31, 2016

Love and Affection

Love and Affection was one of the stamp sets we could pre-order as demonstrators.  I have several new sets but for some reason my stamping energy is just not here right now.  So far, this is only the second card I have made with new products.



I like all of the new In-Colors, just not together, but they make an awesome addition to our other existing colors.


Stamps:  Love and Affection 
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink:Memento Black, Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy 
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, AquaPainter

Today is my Hospice volunteer morning.  I hope to come home and maybe do a little stamping before I go to my friend, Judy's, visitation tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: