May 24, 2016


Everything Eleanor

Everything Eleanor was a stamp set Hanna saw and thought we needed to have.  I must say she was probably right as I have used it a lot, particularly on wedding cards.



This is one of the cards that everyone got to make last night at Make-It-Monday.  Since I totally sold out of wedding cards at my sale last weekend, I will probably make up a bunch more of these  to have on hand.



Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Happy Happenings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice and then I am going to stop and see my friend Judy.  

I am really anxious to finish arranging and purging my stamp room since I have these nice new (old) furniture pieces!!  I have nothing that I have to do the rest of the week so I should have plenty of time to work on it!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: