May 21, 2016

Best Thoughts

This set is one of my all time favorite hostess sets.    I love Butterflies, but I also love the sentiment that comes with the set!!


Once again this card is from my swap basket.

 


Stamps: Best Thoughts, Pavilion Potpourri
Yardstick: Soft Sky, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon
Accessories:  Basic Pearl Jewels

Yesterday was an awesome day at the Spring Flea and Fair at the Barn.



It was a great dat to be outside . . . the weather was awesome and the atmosphere at The Barn great.


It is so much fun to see and talk to people that I haven't seen in a while.  And . . . I have such nice neighbors at my end of the tent.  There are three of us that have been there for the last three shows and we have become friends . . . it is so nice to have people you can depend on to watch your stuff if you need to go to the bathroom or get something to eat.  Looking forward to another great day!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: