May 12, 2016

Feel Goods

Hopefully today will be just like this card . . . full of sunshine.  After the last few rainy days, sunshine will be most welcome.  But if not . . . .then this card will have to do!! 


This is another one of the cards that everyone made on Monday night.  Like I said in another post . . . I love all of the sentiments that are in this retiring set!!




Stamps: Feel Goods, Kinda Eclectic
Yardstick: Whisper White Thick, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: It's My Party, Have a Cuppa, Cherry On Top
Ink: Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Accessories: Circles Collection Framelits, 
Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 
Banner Triple Punch, 1/4" Daffodil Delight Cotton Ribbon


Today will continue the scrapbook project for Hanna.  Last year I vowed that I would make these throughout the year rather than waiting till the last minute, and you can clearly see that did not work.  Hopefully next year I can make try to do better!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: