May 26, 2016

Happy Birthday, Everyone

This hostess set is perfect for birthday cards for everyone, just like it says!! The font isn't flowery and is a good generic greeting for anyone. Paired with the other words in the set, I think you are covered for just about any birthday card.  This hostess set will be retiring next Tuesday, so if you want it, all you need to do is get some other retiring sets worth $150 and it is yours for free.

eryone
 

This is one of the cards everyone made on Monday night.


Stamps: Happy Birthday, Everyone
Yardstick: Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet
Ink: Mint Macaron
Accessories: Balloon Bouquet Punch,
Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

This is a thing of beauty!!!  


We do not have central air in our house and ever since we have lived here we have not thought it was possible to put a room air conditioner in my craft room.  I finally found one that was small enough to fit in the window so went to Lowe's yesterday and got it!!  It has made all the difference in the world!! Besides which, in order to put it in, I had to move a lot of the furniture and stuff I had stored, so I am taking the opportunity to do more purging!!  I will be having a huge garage sale sometime in June with all of the stuff I am finding that I no longer use!!  Stay tuned!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: