May 19, 2016

Floral Wings

I have been so busy getting things ready for this weekend that I found I had no new cards ready for blog posts so I went to my trusty box of swaps that I have received over the last year and picked some out for the next few days.


This is actually a hostess set that I have not used nearly as much as it deserved.


Stamps: Floral Wings
Yardstick: basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Today is going to be a very busy day.  I have spent the morning gathering up everything I will need for the next two days and setting it by the back door to load in the car tomorrow morning.  As soon as I am done posting this I am off to Iowa City to have a CT and hopefully get a pedicure and a manicure just for fun.  This evening I am supposed to go to a community meeting if I get home in time and feel like it.  But the good news is that I am ready and excited for tomorrow and Saturday's show at the Barn Spring Flea and Fair.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: